Welcome to The Dental Surgery
We offer a complete range of dental and hygiene treatments, performed by skilled and passionate professionals in our world-class surgery. Our treatments range from preventative dentistry (including dental hygiene, the treatment of jaw problems and sensitive teeth, identifying gum disease), to specialist dentistry (such as orthodontics, dental implants, endodontics and periodontics), to cosmetic solutions such as teeth whitening.
Our purpose is to distinguish ourselves as a surgery that provides comprehensive dentistry of the very highest quality that enhances our patients’ lives. We work for our patients, who at all times will be treated with dignity, understanding and respect.
We are committed to:
- Exceeding every patient’s expectations by providing unparalleled service, paying attention to detail, and demonstrating a passion for excellence.
- Providing whole person dentistry in a caring and sincere manner.
- Pursuing learning and personal development to remain at the cutting edge of our profession so that our patients receive only the best.
- Helping each patient achieve the best oral health and dental aesthetics available to them as an individual.
- Working as a team, with the aim of enhancing the patient’s life.
We recognise that patients who are happy with the way they are treated are much more motivated to achieve and maintain good oral health. Happy patients become healthy patients!
Would you like to join The Dental Surgery?
We seek to distinguish ourselves as a surgery that provides comprehensive dentistry of the very highest quality that enhances our patients’ lives. This is why we look to expand our family with new team members who share our values and can help us make every patient smile!
You will be working alongside one of our associate dentists assisting in general, cosmetic and implant dentistry in a fully private, state of the art practice in the heart of London’s city.
Our aim is to ensure our whole team is professionally and personally motivated, providing CPD training throughout the year alongside fun team events. We also look to support our staff by helping with GDC registration and indemnity insurance.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A dental nurse qualification
– GDC registration
– Good understanding of HTM01-05 and CQC regulations
– Administration skills
– Experience using dental software such as SOE (preferred but not essential)
– Excellent command of the English language
– Well presented, keen and enthusiastic outlook, friendly and excited to be working alongside an excellent team!
The position is a full-time position, Monday to Friday only. If you are interested in joining our team and would like to come along and meet us, please send your CV and cover letter to Jolene Hawkes.
You will be required to work full time at the practice and after the first year, attend college one evening per week to gain your National Certificate in Dental Nursing. No previous experience is necessary, during your placement full training and guidance will be provided throughout.
On successful completion of the course, you may be able to apply for a permanent position within the practice, although this cannot be guaranteed. Our aim is to equip you with confidence in dental nursing so that you are ready to thrive in a long term career no matter where that may be.
The salary is competitive for a school or college leaver with an interest in a career in healthcare and dentistry.
(If you have previous dental nursing experience or are already enrolled in a dental nurse training course, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, as your application cannot be considered).
If this idea excites you as much it excites us to welcome a new trainee nurse, please get in touch by sending a copy of your CV and a cover letter motivating why you are ideal for this position to Jolene Hawkes. If you are a recent school leaver there may not be much on your CV, don’t be discouraged, we would still love to hear from you!
Applicants do not need to have experience in orthodontics as full training will be provided, however, you must hold a general dental nursing certificate.
We are looking for a team player with a positive and enthusiastic outlook who has an interest in orthodontics. Working hours will be weekdays only.
If you would like to apply for the position please send in your CV and cover letter to Jolene Hawkes or drop a hard copy off at our office at The Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, London EC3R 7NE for the attention of Jolene Hawkes.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A minimum of 1 year’s experience as a dental nurse or receptionist
– Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
– Good understanding of dental software (preferably Exact SOE)
– Great communication skills
– A positive outlook and be a team player
This is a full time position available with an immediate start, salary will be discussed.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to Claire Gipps. Due to the high demand of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applications, however we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.