Welcome to The Dental Surgery
We offer a complete range of dental and hygiene treatments, performed by skilled and passionate professionals in our world-class surgery. Our treatments range from preventative dentistry (including dental hygiene, the treatment of jaw problems and sensitive teeth, identifying gum disease), to specialist dentistry (such as orthodontics, dental implants, endodontics and periodontics), to cosmetic solutions such as teeth whitening.
Our purpose is to distinguish ourselves as a surgery that provides comprehensive dentistry of the very highest quality that enhances our patients’ lives. We work for our patients, who at all times will be treated with dignity, understanding and respect.
We are committed to:
- Exceeding every patient’s expectations by providing unparalleled service, paying attention to detail, and demonstrating a passion for excellence.
- Providing whole person dentistry in a caring and sincere manner.
- Pursuing learning and personal development to remain at the cutting edge of our profession so that our patients receive only the best.
- Helping each patient achieve the best oral health and dental aesthetics available to them as an individual.
- Working as a team, with the aim of enhancing the patient’s life.
We recognise that patients who are happy with the way they are treated are much more motivated to achieve and maintain good oral health. Happy patients become healthy patients!
Would you like to join The Dental Surgery?
We seek to distinguish ourselves as a surgery that provides comprehensive dentistry of the very highest quality that enhances our patients’ lives. This is why we look to expand our family with new team members who share our values and can help us make every patient smile!
Starting salary is £12,000 per year. After the two years you will have gained working experience with a highly respected, upmarket dental practice, and a qualification in dental nursing.
If this idea excites you as much it excites us to welcome a new trainee nurse, please get in touch by sending a copy of your CV to Jolene Hawkes or drop a hard copy off at our office at The Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, London EC3R 7NE for the attention of Jolene Hawkes. If you are a recent school leaver there may not be much on your CV, don’t be discouraged, we would still love to hear from you!