The Dental Surgery is pleased to announce that one of our fantastic dentists, Simon Nocton will be one of the speakers at the Dentistry LIVE event held on 7-8 June 2013 at the QEII Conference Centre, London in the heart of Westminster. Simon will be running the session on GP + Implantology = Revenue, Personal Development and Business Sense.
“If you want to learn about cutting edge methods, approaches and technologies in all fields then Dentistry LIVE is where you, and your colleagues, should be.
Offering 16 hours CPD and your core subjects covered this year with our CPD Essentials track meaning your whole year’s CPD requirement is covered across the two days.”
Click here to view Simon’s info on the Dentistry LIVE website
- Qualified as a dentist in 1987.
- Following 4 years in training roles in London Teaching Hospitals as an Oral Surgeon, began role in Private dental practice in the City of London in 1991, whilst keeping a part time teaching position for the next 10 years to Undergraduates at Guy’s Hospital.
- He first studied implant dentistry in 1990 and undertook a year’s implant study course in 1992, placing his first implant in general practice at that time.
Simon has lectured widely on aesthetic and restorative dentistry in Europe and the UK.
- Since then Simon was one of the first in the UK to be awarded an ITI bursary in 1995 to study at the University of Freiburg.
- He now runs a successful referral only practice for both the placement and restoration of implants.
- As a member of the ADI and an Educator for the ITI he also mentors and gives guidance at his practice.
- Away from dentistry Simon is married with 2 children and has a smallholding in Kent breeding pedigree Dexter cattle.