The recent research suggests one’s smile is the first thing others notice.
It seems almost inevitable that many individuals’ New Year’s resolutions include enhancing their physiques, but a great, healthy smile is a perfect goal for boosting your self-esteem and your overall health:
- Brush your teeth twice a day;
- Floss your teeth once a day;
- See your dentist once a year, your hygienist twice a year;
- Eat a healthy, balanced die;
- Quit smoking;
- Get pending dental work done;
- Change your toothbrush every 3-6 months, depending on your toothbrush;
Our dentists recommend a regular check-up, this includes a thorough oral cancer screening. Every year thousands of people die from oral cancer and most of those cases are treatable if found early (Oral Cancer statistics). At The Dental Surgery we believe in early detection to aid this, we invested in VELscope system 5 years ago (we are one of few who have made this commitment). This is safe, painless and involves shinning the blue light into the patient oral cavity.
Your oral health is part of your overall health, and you can take concrete steps to improve the condition of your mouth! Call us today on 020 7680 1800 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org